Cardiovascular disease is the leading cause of death for both men and women. This protocol is specially formulated for people with an increased risk of cardiovascular disease and high blood pressure, as well as people already exhibiting primary symptoms. It is designed to help alleviate symptoms and further reduce the risks associated with heart disease.
Containing minerals that are an indispensible co-factor, along with a signaling molecule that promotes normal heart muscle function, this protocol has an antioxidative effect that fights off the negative effects of free radicals.
Carnitine, carnosine and α-Linoleic acid are also present in the protocol, the functions of which are:
- Carnitine is an extremely important molecule that helps transfer fatty acids (the main fuel for smooth muscle cells of the heart) into mitochondria, which can then be metabolised. Besides being a powerful anti-oxidant, carnosine deters atherosclerosis by inhibition modification of LDL (bad cholesterol).
- Carnosine reduces the effects of advanced glycation end products (molecules that can be a factor in the development or worsening of diabetes, atherosclerosis and Alzheimer's disease) since it also contains antiglycating properties.
- α-Linoleic acid protects from cardiovascular diseases, and its supplementation lowers the risk of cardiovascular diseases, since it is one of the two essential fatty acids present in the body.
This protocol can be used for prevention as well as support for an existing condition.
- Vitamin B9
- Coenzyme Q10
- Vitamin D
- α-Linoleic acid
- Helps reduce the risk of heart failure
- Alleviates symptoms of cardiovascular disease
- Has an anti-oxidative effect
- Includes main heart nutrients
- Assists in promoting effective blood vessel function